Carrs have recently decided to sponsor the 1st hole at K.S.G.C. So if you fancy…
Carrs have now gone to the next stage with their Trumpf 6 kW welding laser.
The Disk laser provides important back up for the 4kW disk already installed at Carrs and being in different factories allows Carrs to have crucial production cover for all their product lines.
The DISK laser is another YAG laser and will weld 6mm (and more depending on the joint) into steel and aluminium. Titanium can be welded up to 5mm. The wavelength is 1030nm, and the beam quality ( 8mm mrad) is now the best Carrs has in the building, which in simple terms means it has a good working envelope and still welds well with varying joint focus and fit up.
- Gear welding with the improved beam quality means beautiful neat deep welds are possible every time.
- Lithium Ion Cell welding of high current terminals with 5mm low impedance contacts. High current pack assembly for Energy Stores and battery packs.
- Large assemblies or fabrications of titanium or aluminium or steel can welded on dedicated jigs.
- Transmission components. Retaining rings on “un-weldable” gears. Drum assemblies and clutch parts.
- Turbos and Superchargers, in dissimilar metals.
- Taylor welded blanks in steel or aluminium.
All application enquiries to Carrs on 01536 412828 or Email [email protected]